We provide lively and friendly social clubs to older people in the Wealden area
What we do?
• We provide lively and friendly social clubs to older people in the Wealden area (not just TN22!)
• We are run by the local charity ENGAge
• We hold the clubs in the village hall in Hadlow Down on a Wednesday.
• We rely on a large team of volunteers to work alongside our professional staff.
• We are able to collect members from their homes if needed.
Which club suits you?
TN22 Plus Club
A safe, sociable and stimulating day out for people with memory loss or mild to moderate dementia.
Tea and cake with others in your neighbourhood who also enjoy companionship and good conversation